If your passions in life include a wander lust that is matched by a love for home improvement it may time to consider an H & G travel vacation. If you’ve lived in the same place for awhile, there’s a good chance that you’ve been to the local shows at least a dozen times. There’s only so much information you can glean from a single resource and traveling is fun. Why not hit the road and see what the rest of the country has to offer?
Try attending one of the spectacular shows:
- SAHBA Fall Home and Garden Show October 23, 24, & 25, 2015. Held at the Tucson Convention Center in Tucson, AZ. Admission $8. Includes emphasis on topics such as home improvement trends, remodeling ideas, and outdoor living. Hosted by the Southern Arizona Home Builders Association.
- Cincinnati Home and Garden Show February 27 – March 6, 2016. Cincinnati, OH. Includes landscape companies, interior designers, specialty companies, remodeling specialists, manufacturers, retail stores, and contractors.
- The Great Big Home and Garden Show February 5-14, 2016 at the I-X Center in Cleveland, OH. Admission $15. Unique for its impressive list of guest celebrities and experts such as Matt Muenster of the TV show Bath Crashers and BATHtastic on the DIY Network.
- MinneapolisHome and Garden Show February 26 – March 6, 2016 at the Minneapolis Convention Center. Admission $14. Highlights include: Idea Home, Glorious Feature Gardens, Spring Boutique, Upcycle Designer Rooms, Innovation Avenue, Garden Theater, The Warners’ Stellian Kitchen Stage, and The Floral Display and Market.
- WBAY-TV Home and Garden Show March 10-13, 2016 at Shopko Hall, Veterans Memorial Arena in Green Bay, WI. Admission $9. A wide range of exhibitors include expertise in remodeling, home building, landscaping, interior design, pools/spas, bedding, and bath. The area’s top professionals converge in an 80,000 square foot facility for four full days of fun and education.
- Pueblo Home and Garden Show March 6-8, 2016 in Pueblo, CO at the Colorado State Fairgrounds in Pueblo, CO. Presented by the Pueblo Association of Home Builders. Running for 27 consecutive years. A well rounded event that includes a Friday night VIP experience and numerous free seminars throughout the weekend. The theme for 2016 is “Go Green, Save Green.”