Are you tired of the same countertop choices? Are you looking for something new? Innovative? Green? If so, keep reading to learn more about ECO countertops by Cosentino.
This durable countertop surface is made from 75% recycled content (either pre- or post- consumer depending on color), which is bound by an environmentally friendly resin which comes in part from corn oil. ECO by Cosentino is a sustainable substitute for natural and/or engineered stone.
* It won’t scratch, stain or scorch (but you should always use a cutting board to protect your knives)
* Doesn’t require sealing because it’s low in porosity
* Available in 10 designer colors and two textures (Leather™ and polished)
* Available in 63”x 128” slab and standard size tiles
* Backed by a 5 year limited warranty
* LEED credits: MR Credit 4.1 and 4.2 : Recycled Content
There are other eco-friendly surfacing materials in the market today, but no other like ECO by Cosentino. ECO by Cosentino reutilizes materials that have reached the end of their life cycle, thus saving on the creation and consumption of natural resources. Most of the raw materials used in the creation of ECO are: Porcelain Mirror, Glass Corn Based Resin
and Crystallized Ash Stone Scraps.
One of the best features:
To maintain ECO surfaces’ beauty and shine, simply wipe the surface with soap and water on a regular basis.
Thanks, CaraGreen for the introduction of ECO by Cosentino!