Thermique towel warmers are just what you’ve been looking for as the weather starts to cool down. No more walls. No more bars. Thermique uses glass to heat your towels or linens. If your bath tile floors are not heated at least your towels can be! If you floors and your towels are heated, then pat yourself on the back for being lucky!
Ordinary towel warmers are made out of metal bars like an old-style radiator. Thermique Towel Warmers offer you a better choice. Instead, towels are draped over a stylish pane of heated glass. The freestanding frame requires no wall space or professional installation. You simply plug it in. The glass itself radiates warmth at the touch of a button with precise temperature control. Perfect for warming and/or drying linens in the bathroom, laundry room, bedroom and more.
You can even move the unit to be closer to the tub or the shower, depending on your needs that day.
- Available in classic, metallic and designer finishes.
- Available colors & finishes:
· Polished Chrome
· Brushed Nickel
· White w/ Chrome
· Cream w/ Chrome
· Black w/ Chrome
- Dimensions: 15″ D x 37 3/4″ H x 28 1/2 W
- For the free standing unit, all you need is a GFCI wall outlet.
- With a patented control unit, the glass temperature can be adjusted manually or automatically anywhere from 75° F (23.9° C) to 350° F (176.7° C).
There is a manufacturing limited warranty as well as a finish limited warranty. You also have a 30 day return policy with your purchase.
For answers to more potential questions, click here. Have you used one of these gorgeous towel warmers? If so, let us know what you think!
Leave a Reply