Welcome to another year of Bathroom Blogfest! This year’s theme is Flush the Recession and Plunge into Forgotten Spaces.
This year, Creating Your Space will be posting on topics such as bathroom tile design, care and maintenance as well as a hosting a design contest.
We want to see who can design the most spectacular bathroom using our virtual room designer tool. Simply click here, choose the bathroom style you like the most and start designing!
Once you have designed your bathroom, select save below the image and save to your workbook. You will need to register in order to do this.
**Remember to use the promo code BathroomBlogfest09 on the registration form so we will know you are a contest participant.
The winner will receive a $50 coupon on Tile Cleaner Direct.
Thanks to Christine Whittemore from Flooring the Consumer and Simple Marketing Now for inviting Creating Your Space and From the Floors Up to participate in this year’s Bathroom Blogfest.
Other Participating Bloggers Include:
•Susan Abbott at Customer Experience Crossroads http://www.customercrossroads.com
• Reshma Anand at Qualitative Research Blog http://onqualitativeresearch.blogspot.com/
• Shannon Bilby and Brad Millner at My Big Bob’s Blog http://blog.mybigbobs.com/
• Laurence Borel at Blog Till You Drop http://www.laurenceborel.com/
• Jeanne Byington at The Importance of Earnest Service http://blog.jmbyington.com/
• Becky Carroll at Customers Rock! http://www.customersrock.net
• Leslie Clagett at KB Culture www.kbculture.blogspot.com
• Katie Clark at Practical Katie http://practicalkatie.blogspot.com/
• Iris Shreve Garrott at Checking In and Checking Out http://circulating.wordpress.com/
• Julie at Julie’s Cleaning Secrets Blog http://cleaningsecrets.greatcleaners.com/
• Marianna Hayes at Results Revolution http://www.resultsrevolution.com
• Maria Palma at People To People Service http://www.people2peopleservice.com/
• Professor Toilet at Professor Toilet’s Blog http://www.professortoilet.com/
• David Reich at My 2 Cents http://reichcomm.typepad.com/
• Bethany Richmond at The Carpet and Rug Institute Blog http://www.carpet-and-rug-institute-blog.com
• Carolyn Townes at Becoming a Woman of Purpose http://spiritwomen.blogspot.com
• Stephanie Weaver at Experienceology http://experienceology.blogspot.com
• C.B. Whittemore at Flooring The Consumer http://flooringtheconsumer.blogspot.com and Simple Marketing Blog http://www.SimpleMarketingBlog.com
• Linda Wright at Lindaloo.com: Build Better Business with Better Bathrooms http://lindaloo.com/
Other ways to follow the Bathroom Blogfest:
The website: http://www.BathroomBlogfest.com
The Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bathroom-Blogfest/124443309541?ref=ts
This year’s sponsor of the Bathroom Blogfest: http://www.bathroomblogfestdeal.com/
C.B. Whittemore says
Shannon, we are off to a terrific start! Thanks for being a part of the Bathroom Blogfest. CB