Imagine the most luxurious house that you have ever been in or seen on television. Have you ever wondered what exactly makes it so luxurious? The key to making a luxurious space is actually to envision a luxury hotel. Luxurious hotels know exactly how to make guests feel relaxed and valued. You can bring these same principles home with our five tips on how to make your home more luxurious.
How to Make Your Home More Luxurious:
- One Color Scheme. To create a classy, luxurious bedroom, professional designers recommend sticking to one color in your design scheme. A great color option that is timeless and clean is white. From your curtains to your bedspread, white can instantly transform your space into a luxurious escape.
- Embrace A Spa-Like Atmosphere. Master bathrooms can be the most luxurious room in your household if done right. If you are on a budget, there are several ways to create a spa-like atmosphere for a reasonable price. Some creative ways to make your master bathroom more elegant is by:
- Using dim lighting and lighting candles.
- Incorporating spa-like artwork and paintings on the walls.
- Placing rocks inside of your sink.
- Adding rejuvenation candles or diffusing mood-boosting essential oils in the air.
- Having peppermint-scented soaps and bath products.
- Playing relaxing music throughout the daytime and evening hours.
- Elegant Drapery. Believe it or not, curtains can make a home more elegant. The drapery you choose for your home can instantly transform it into an oasis. All you need to do is follow a few guidelines:
- Place the curtain rod a few inches above the top of the window. This will help create the illusion that the window is larger than it actually is.
- Have your curtains touch the floor. This is the crucial part of making your room look more luxurious because it adds length.
- Demand attention by purchasing heavy and thick curtains.
- Incorporate black-out curtains in your master bedroom for the perfect finishing touch.
- Sensational Lighting. Lighting is a key part of luxury. If you walk into a luxurious hotel, you will notice that it is well-lit. Your home should replicate this idea. Choose light fixtures that provide excellent lighting while providing style. Chandeliers are a great option for entry-ways and foyers.
- Glamorous Florals. Nothing says luxurious and beautiful like fresh flowers. Finish your home off with some locally-grown, fresh-cut flowers.
Another way to make your home a luxurious oasis is with brand new flooring! With flooring options that meet any style preference, we can help make your home the luxury masterpiece that you have always imagined. Stop in today for more information and pricing. We look forward to serving you!