Are you looking for quick and cost-effective bathroom updates that you can do in one day? Well, look no further! We have created a list of six effective and efficient ideas for the busy homeowner. Let us get started!
Quick & Simple Bathroom Updates:
- Up In The Air. Floating shelf systems are a creative way to store or display your items. Plus, they do not take up any precious floor space. Floating shelf systems are perfect for homeowners who have a little extra wall space and a little more to store. Try this unique look above your toilet or even on your wall with pictures.
- On The Side. A way to make your bathroom instantly more luxurious is by adding a side table next to the bathtub. This works especially well if you own a large bathtub. The side table can hold a towel and a luffa or something more decorative like a photo or art piece.
- Lights On. Light fixtures can transform a space and they are relatively easy to switch. You may be surprised by how much a new light fixture brightens your space.
- Revamped. If your bathroom cabinets are looking dull, you can spruce them up with a fresh coat of paint. Once the paint has dried, you can replace the cabinet handles with a more modern piece of hardware. Also, be sure to update your toilet paper holder and towel bar.
- Divide & Conquer. The organization of bathroom is extremely important. To keep your bathroom clean and organized, add drawer organizers to separate your items. This will help create a tidy bathroom and plenty of storage.
- Artistic Touch. Your bathroom can be decorated like any other room in the home. You can add a gallery wall, sculptures, flowers, and rugs to your space. Just be sure that you do not add too many items and make the place feel “tight” or “overwhelming.” Try and keep it to a minimalistic approach and build your decor as you go.
Having a budget does not mean you need to sacrifice style! For more budget-friendly design inspiration, check out our store!