Homeowners dream of having a relaxing, elegant bathroom but sometimes, they do not know how to make it happen. We look through magazines and think about how much we would love to own those bathrooms, but we never make it a reality. Stop spending your time dreaming and have your imaginations come to life with these simple tips.
How to Create The Perfect Master Bathroom:
- Lay It All Out. Comfort, convenience, and capability can determine the layout of your bathroom. A huge factor to consider is the bathroom’s plumbing. The plumbing affects where the shower, toilet, and bathtub will sit. For help with envisioning, call your contractor to come over and walk through the room with you. They can be helpful by letting you know what is possible. Also, think about the space’s convenience. If you are shorter, your height can affect your decision on how high up the cabinets are placed. Take into consideration how convenient you want everything to be before you begin the remodel.
- Make It Stylish. You will need to decide on a central theme for your bathroom. You can make it simple, classy, bold, etc. Choosing your bathroom’s motif is imperative before you move forward with choosing fixtures, lighting, etc.
- Add Little Pleasures. Remember that this is your dream bathroom! Include luxuries that you have always dreamed about having (for example, a towel warmer or maybe jacuzzi bathtub).
- Light It Up. Lighting in bathrooms is more imperative than homeowners may realize. To keep the ambiance luxurious, choose warm colored light bulbs rather than fluorescence lighting. Consider the windows, mirrors, and wall color when you are deciding on the lighting for the room.
- Make a Statement. This space is yours to make a bold statement. Take a chance with dramatic, beautiful features to capture the essence of the room.
- Cozy Up. The final step in creating the perfect master bathroom is to make the space relaxing. Your bathroom can quickly turn into a spa with the right candles, bubble bath, and music. Sit back and soak up your new bathroom because you have deserved it.
With the right additions, your master bathroom can turn into a dream oasis. For more expert design tips and tricks, be sure to check back weekly. Thanks for reading!