The layout of modern homes nowadays are no longer restricted to just the basic rooms in the house, but can now include a playroom, playground and even a home gym. For these specialized rooms, a special type of flooring should also be used to better serve its purpose in providing comfortable and safe flooring and a better fit to this requirement is rubber flooring.
Since rubber has a hard wearing nature, it is the perfect flooring to use for rooms that have a lot of activity as it can bear the pressure brought about by heavy foot traffic. The rooms in the house where rubber flooring will fit well include:
- Children’s play areas. Rubber flooring is a smart choice for rooms that are mostly used by kids as it keeps them safe in case they trip, fall or slip as they play. Since rubber flooring also comes in different colors and pattern, it makes the playroom
- come to life with its bright colors and beautiful patterns.
- Kitchen. The kitchen is one of the busiest rooms in the house and so a durable and easy to clean flooring, like rubber flooring, is a good option for this room.
- Bathrooms and Garage. For safety purposes also, rooms where the floor is always wet like the bathroom and garage, a corrugated rubber flooring can be used to prevent slippage and for added protection.
Aside from its durability and the safety that it provides, here are a few more reasons why to choose rubber flooring:
- Variety. Rubber flooring tiles come in different colors, pattern, and sizes so with a little bit of imagination and creativity, you can turn any room into a work of art by using rubber flooring.
- Eco friendly. Manufacturers of rubber tiles are making them from recycled materials thus reducing the need to cut the trees to produce products for the flooring needs of every home.
- Easy to Clean and Maintain. Rubber floors do not need special cleaning materials to retain its quality as it is spill and stain resistant. So a simple mop and rug is all you need to keep rubber flooring clean and dirt free.
Rubber flooring is truly the answer to the flooring requirements of active families and modern homes.